Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Patrick's Day Cupcakes

BEST CUPCAKES EVER! I love these, but only eat them once a year. I meant to post this earlier so you could all enjoy them today. Sorry.


1 3/4 cup flour
1 small instant pistachio pudding mix (3.4 oz)
1 cup chocolate chips
2/3 cup sugar
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 eggs
1 1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla

Mix all ingredients together and fill muffin cups 1/2 full.

Bake at 375 for 18-20 min.

Top with cream cheese frosting and green sprinkles.

Makes about 2 dozen.



They're magically delicious!

2 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

Dont ever give a pregnant woman a cupcake recipe... I LOVE CUPCAKES. And, I think I am going to make these tomorrow!

Traci Elizabeth said...

I made these tonight for the missionaries...PRETTY GOOD!.. I was thinking of experitmenting and makeing them with banana pudding next time!