Monday, March 10, 2008

Oreo Ice Cream Dessert

Requires no baking, yet people are always impressed. It ALWAYS goes over well.

about 2/3 pkg Oreo cookies
3 Tbs melted butter
1 gallon ice cream (I use mint...any kind that goes with chocolate should work)
chocolate syrup
1 container cool whip

Crush Oreos and mix with melted butter. Press into bottom of 9 x 13 baking pan.

Cover crushed Oreos completely with ice cream. (I open the entire gallon of ice cream and slice it.)

Cover ice cream completely with chocolate syrup. (I never use the whole bottle...you could if you like lots of chocolate syrup.)

Cover chocolate syrup with cool whip.

Freeze.

How easy is that?

1 comment:

Traci Elizabeth said...

I remember my mom made a cake similar to this for my 15th birthday and I loved it!!!!! I CANT WAIT to try this!!