Saturday, March 8, 2008

BJ's Pizookie Anyone???

I found this amazingly simple and delicious recipe on the web and wanted to share it with all of you.
If you love warm chocolate chip cookies, this is the recipe for you.


2 1/2 tablespoons butter, softened
1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
1 tablespoon beaten egg
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chunks

1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.

2. Combine all ingredients for cookie of your choice up to, but not including, the flour, in a small bowl and beat with an electric mixer on high speed until smooth. Add flour and baking soda
and stir well by hand. Stir in remaining ingredients then press the dough into a small buttered pie pan, cake pan or 6-inch deep-dish pizza pan.

3. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until cookie begins to brown. Cool for a minute or so, add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream, and serve.

Serves 2 for dessert.

Yum!!!!! So good!!!!

4 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

YUM!! Serves two?? Not in my house! Serves me and I might have some of yours!! thanks for posting this, I am going to make it soon!!

jeanine said...

Thanks! I've been telling my husband about the Pizookie because we just got a BJ's here... I'm going to try this!

everyday katie said...

Now that's what I'm talking about.

jeanine said...

Rich and I had this last night... YUM!