Monday, March 10, 2008

Playgroup Food

I'm hosting a playgroup on Wednesday and we do kind of a potluck thing...I make the main dish and everyone else brings sides or desserts. Does any one have any good ideas? Something easy that feeds 5-10 people would be great. I'm always busy cleaning before hand so I don't want to spend a lot of time cooking. Some kind of chicken salad would be great. I hold playgroup monthly so I could use as many recipes as you girls have got.

Thanks everyone who contributes. I've tried at least one new recipe a week and so far, they do not disappoint. It's really helped me get out of my recipe rut. My husband is very happy. He even made Nicole's Amish bread. Especially thanks to Traci for getting this started.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I have a bunch of recipes to post but i have been so busy! I keep thinking one Sat or Sun I will be able too... hopefully soon. I need to try some of these recipes too!! They sound yummy!