Saturday, February 23, 2008

Easy Cheesy Manicotti

This is seriously the easiest manicotti recipe EVER! It's really good, too. Maybe not the best I've ever had, but very delicious. (You'll remember this one Traci.)

1 pkg manicotti noodles
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1 pkg shredded cheddar (8oz)
1 pkg shredded mozzarella (8oz)
1 pkg shredded parmesan (6oz)
2 eggs
Parsley flakes

Combine cheeses and a tablespoon or so of parsley flakes. Mix in eggs until all the cheese sticks together. Stuff uncooked manicotti noodles and place in a 9x13 pan. Cover with spaghetti sauce. Fill sauce jar with water. Pour over noodles until they're completely covered (you may not use all the water). Cover with foil and bake at 350 for one hour.

3 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

Katie made this for me, what 8 years ago?? And I still remember it, it was really good!!!

jeanine said...

I made these the other night for the missionaries... BIG HIT! (and really easy too!) I had extra cheese so I sprinkled it on the top at the very end...

Traci Elizabeth said...

I also made these for the missionaries...super easy and good!