2 big chicken breasts
1 can of corn
2 (10 oz) can enchilada sauce ( I use La Victoria, 1 red and 1 green)
1 (4 oz) can diced green chiles
10-15 corn tortillas cut in 1/2 inch strips
1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cook chicken (Nicole boils it, I microwave it)
- spray 8 inch pan with pam
- shred chicken and mix together with corn, sauce, and green chiles. Mix well.
- Spoon 1/4 of mix into dish. Top with 1/3 of tortillas. Repeat layers ending with mix on top.
- Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes (or until heated through)
- Uncover and sprinkle with cheese and bake 5 more minutes