Monday, February 25, 2008

Biggest Loser Gramwiches




A while back I purchased the Biggest Loser Cookbook. There are some really good, healthy recipes in it. I love this one!! Just a nice treat for when you are dieting (or when you just want something yummy....right now while I am prego, I don't care if the crackers are low fat, but I ususally always use fat-free cool whip)
  • 2 whole low-fat graham crackers
  • 1/4 cup light or fat-free cool whip
Break each graham cracker in half to get 4 squares. Spread 2 of the squares evenly with the cool whip. Top with the remaining squares to make 2 sandwiches. Transfer to a freezer safe airtight plastic container. Cover tightly and place in the freezer. Freeze for at least 2 hours or up to 1 month. Serve frozen!
  • 150 calories, 2 g protein, 28 g carbs, 4 g fat, 0 mg cholesterol

1 comment:

everyday katie said...

At first I didn't think it sounded like much of a snack..then I read on. Frozen. Great idea. I love when i can get my sweet fix with minimal fat and calories. Thanks. Plus this is super easy...right up my alley.