Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cheesy Baked Cauliflower


I know there is already a cauliflower recipe on here, but here is a little different version.


Ingredients


1 head cauliflower
1/4 cup butter, cut into pieces
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 tablespoon prepared dijon mustard
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese


Directions


Steam whole head of cauliflower for until it is cooked the way you like to eat it. Drain and place on a pie plate.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
In a mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, and parmesean cheese; spread the mixture over cauliflower and dot with pats of butter.
Bake at 375 degrees F uncovered, for about 30 minutes, or until the cheese is brown.


My children ask for seconds on this

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hi Ladies! I enjoy reading all of your yummy recipes and have even tried a few for myself! I need a bit of help.. I am trying to put together a recipe book for a newlywed friend, and all her husband will eat is alfredo sauce! Can you gals dig up some recipes using the dreaded white sauce? Thanks!!!!!!
Jamie