I got this recipe off of another recipe blog, but it is originally from the Kraft Food recipes website. I made it tonight and totally enjoyed it! I bought Cameron some California Rolls to eat with his. This is the kind of stir fry that is tasty both cold and hot! Enjoy!
- 8 oz. angel hair pasta (capellini),
- uncooked2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. each: ground ginger, garlic powder, crushed red pepper
- 1/3 cup Dry Roasted Peanuts
Cook pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli to the boiling water for the last 3 min. of the pasta cooking time. Meanwhile, spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 6 to 8 min. or until cooked through, stirring occasionally. Stir in dressing, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and crushed red pepper; cook 1 min., stirring occasionally. Drain pasta mixture; place in large bowl. Add chicken mixture; mix lightly. Spoon evenly into four serving bowls; sprinkle with the peanuts.