Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pizza Casserole...

My mother has been making this dinner for as long as I can remember. With 5 picky kids it worked out great. There is no real recipe for it, just put as much as you want. Now that I cook it for Cameron and I, I add a few more ingredients--anything you would put on a pizza is tasty in this!

  • Penne noodles
  • Italian sausage
  • Pepperoni
  • Prego
  • Mozzarella

Boil the noodles and cook the sausage. When both are done, combine noodles, sausage, pepperoni, and prego- mix well. Put in a baking dish. Put shredded mozzarella on top. Cook at 350 for about 45 minutes (or until cheese is melted and casserole is heated through)

I usually saute onion with the sausage. I also add olives and sometimes some peppers. Its super easy and is great with garlic bread.

No comments: