Friday, January 2, 2009

Candied apple pie cheesecake


I don't have a picture of this because it got devoured so quickly. I got this from Kraft Food and family, it was the Philadelphia Cheesecake Contest winner.

1 cup crushed Nabisco Ginger Snaps
3 Tbsp butter melted
1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp sugar, divided
2 8 oz pkgs Cream Cheese softened
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup sour cream
2 eggs
1 cup apple pie filling, divided
1/2 cup walnut pieces, divided
1/2 cup toffee bits, divided

Heat oven to 325. Mix ginger snap crmbs, butter and 2 Tbsp sugar; press onto bottom and up side of 9 inch pie plate.

Beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each just until blended. Stir in half each of pie filling, nuts and toffee. Pour into crust.

Bake 35 min. or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 4 hours. Top with remaining pie filling, nuts and toffee.

I did not top with the remaining ingredients Kevin thought it was sweet enough. He did put extra walnuts on top though. I don't eat cheesecake, but my mother-in-law, father-in-law, and Kevin said it was the best cheesecake they had ever had.

8 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

Looks so yummy!!!!!

Amanda B. said...

Wow- that looks amazing! I LOVE cheesecake!

Sara said...

This looks great, what could be better than apple pie and cheesecake?

karen burnham said...

I made this today and it was amazing. It didn't look as pretty as the picture Kori posted, but the taste was awesom. I made it without the nuts and it was still delicious.

karen burnham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jeanine said...

I made this last weekend... it was a HIT! We didn't put the toppings on it either... it was sweet enough alone!

jeanine said...

oh... and I didn't use nuts since half the people I made it for don't like nuts...

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,