Sunday, July 11, 2010

Zucchini Bread

(crappy pic, yummy bread)

I planted my first garden this year!!!  Little did I know that zucchini and squash will take over the whole backyard!!!  I had never made zucchini bread before, thanks to friends and family I have a few recipes to try.  I loved this one.  SOOO simple to make, and DELISH! I love the cinnamon in it!  Enjoy!

mix together:
1 Cup brown sugar
1 Cup white sugar
1 Cup oil
3 Eggs, well beaten

2 Cups grated zucchini
3 tsp. vanilla


in a separate bowl mix:
3 Cups flour
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. soda
3 tsp. cinnamon
1-1/2 tsp baking powder

Mix together & pour into 2 loaf pans. Bake @ 325 for about an hour

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I just got a ginormous zucchini yesterday and am dying to make some yummy bread!! Thank you, thank you- this one looks delish!