Monday, February 23, 2009

Nicole's Sloppy Joes....


Tonight I made a recipe from the blog of my Sister in Law, Nicole, I don't think I have ever made sloppy joes so I gave it a go. They were really good! Thanks Nicole for a great recipe. (I even stole the pic from her blog since I forgot to take a pic)
Ingredients:
1 1/2 lean ground beef
salt and pepper
1/2 onion (chopped)
1/2 green bell pepper (chopped)
1/2 or 1 whole can of olives (depends on how many olives you want in it)
1 can tomato soup
1/4 cup ketcup
2 Tbsp. mustard
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 Tbsp. vinegar
2 Tbsp. brown sugar
7 french sandwich rolls (I like Francisco roll)
2 cups of shredded cheese
7 sheets of tin foil

Directions:
Brown meat in skillet with onions and green bell peppers. Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 5 minutes.
Scoop of the bread inside the rolls to make room for the meat mixture. Add the meat and cheese to the rolls and wrap them in foil.
Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.

No comments: