This apple walnut chicken salad is a delightful main course, or omit the chicken and serve it as a first course green salad.
Fuji Apple Walnut Chicken Salad
- 6 cups mixed field greens (such as arugula, radicchio, curly endive, etc.)
- 1-1/2 cup cooked, shredded rotisserie chicken breast
- 1/3 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 oz. apple chips
ForApple White Balsamic Vinaigrette:
- 2 Tbsp. apple juice concentrate
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/3 cup olive oil
Toss mixed greens, rotisserie chicken, blue cheese, walnuts and apple chips together in a large salad bowl. Whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over salad. Serve immediately.
Read more: "Fuji Apple Walnut Chicken Salad: This is one of those salad recipes your guests will beg you for. | Suite101.com" -http://healthycooking.suite101.com/article.cfm/fuji_apple_walnut_chicken_salad#ixzz0HTK3ZKPi&A