This Dip has become a favorite among my friends for girls nights, baby showers, and parties! Its so easy and is definately a crowd pleaser!
1 jar pizza sauce (not spaghetti sauce)
1 8oz. block cream cheese, softened
1 package pepperoni chopped
1 can chopped olives
2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- grease baking dish.
- mix all of the ingredients, leaving about 1/2 cup of mozzarella left for topping
- cover with foil and bake for 30 min.
- remove foil and add remaining mozzarella and BROIL for 5 min.
- Serve with french bread!!
***MAKE SURE TO SOFTEN THE CREAM CHEESE...I PUT IT IN THE MICROWAVE UNTIL EXTREMELY SOFT.