Sunday, October 4, 2009

Alfredo Sauce....


My sister in Law Nicole had this recipe posted on her blog, I'm not much for shrimp in a pasta but I decided to make just the sauce. I Loved this sauce. I have tried making a few alfredo sauces and they are always way to heavy for me. I have made this a few times now and even my non-alfredo loving husband enjoys this! Thanks for the recipe, Nicole!!

Alfredo Sauce:
1 cup butter
3/4 pint heavy cream
salt and pepper to taste
1 dash garlic salt
3/4 cup grated Romano cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Directions:
In a large pan put heavy whipping cream in and then add your butter and let your butter melt into the cream. Do this over low heat. Then add salt, pepper and garlic salt.
Stir in your cheeses over medium heat. Let the sauce thicken.

No comments: